Self Employed & Nomads

Are you taking full advantage of the income tax code as a self employed contractor or digital nomad? Those who do often use a S Corporation. But they’re a huge waste of your time and money.

There’s a much better solution – the Uncorporation. You still get limited liability, assets protection and S Corporation tax treatment. All without the Secretary of State hassles and public disclosures.

The uncorporation is also known as a commercial business trust. They’ve been around for hundreds of years. Check it out. Get off the public radar screen and save yourself big time.